If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Prime Day 2022 was a huge success. Just take one look at BGR’s big Prime Day deals roundup and you’ll see how many remarkable sales there were on wildly popular products.
Unfortunately, however, Prime Day came to an end several weeks ago.
Amazon said that millions of deals were available to Prime subscribers around the globe on July 12 and July 13. Our readers saved untold thousands of dollars on so many best-selling items. Now, however, nearly all the hottest deals have disappeared.
But thankfully, some of the craziest Prime Day sales of 2022 are still going now, even though Prime Day is over!
Sadly, many of the hottest sales among our readers are indeed gone now. They were mostly Amazon gift card deals that let people score some free money for Prime Day. Thousands of our readers took advantage of those terrific deals, so we hope you didn’t miss out.
But we also have good news. Several of the best-selling sales are still available now, even though Amazon’s big sale ended several weeks ago. And in this roundup, we’ll show you all the best leftover Prime Day deals that are still available on Amazon’s site.
Best Prime Day deals you can still shop now
At the very top of the list, we have a handful of Prime Day deals that our readers went nuts over.
First, Apple’s beloved AirPods Pro are still on sale with a huge discount that slashes them to just $179.99. That’s a whopping $69 less than you’ll spend if you buy them at the Apple store.
That’s just $10 more than they cost on Prime Day. It’s also probably the best price you’ll find until Black Friday in November.
Apple AirPods Pro Wireless Earbuds with MagSafe Charging Case. Active Noise Cancelling, Transpa… List Price:$249.00 Price:$179.99 You Save:$69.01 (28%) Buy Now Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Also of note, AirPods 3 are finally back in stock… and they’re back down to Prime Day’s price! These popular earbuds sold out fast on July 12, and they’ve sold out multiple times since then. If you catch them in stock, however, you can pick up a pair on sale for just $139.99.
On top of that, Amazon’s AirPods 2 price is still just $99 even though Prime Day is over.
Next up, insanely popular Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows are still on sale at the lowest price of 2022.
These are the #1 best-selling bed pillows on Amazon’s entire site. They’ve also managed to rack up a whopping 103,000 5-star reviews. People absolutely love them, and they retail for $50 per 2-pack.
Grab a pair while they’re still down to their Prime Day price, and you’ll pay just $25.79. That’s only $12.90 per pillow!
Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows for Sleeping – Queen Size, Set of 2 – Cooling, Luxury Gel… List Price:$49.99 Price:$25.79 You Save:$24.20 (48%) Buy Now Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
The other super-popular Prime Day deal that’s still going on right now is on the #1 best-selling Amazon device from Prime Day 2022.
That’s right, the Echo Dot 4th-Gen is still discounted even though Prime Day is done!
The catch is that if you want to get one for $34.99 now, you’ll need to pick up a refurb. Why not, though? These refurbs are guaranteed to look and function like new or you have 90 days to get a full refund.
Certified Refurbished Echo Dot (4th Gen, 2020 release) | Smart speaker with Alexa | Charcoal List Price:$44.99 Price:$19.99 You Save:$25.00 (56%) Buy Now Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Of note, LG’s OLED TVs are down to all-time low prices in every single size. You’ll save up to $2,002 depending on which size you get!
More Prime Day deals that are still available
The deals listed above were all best-sellers among our audience. There are plenty of other Prime Day sales that are still available now, and many of them are almost as popular as the ones noted above.
Below, you’ll find a list of the 25 best Prime Day deals that you can still get today. We’ve put them in order of popularity with our readers.
- Apple AirPods Pro: $179.99 (reg. $249)
- Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows (2-pack): $25.79 (reg. $50)
- VEVA air humidifier w/ cool mist: $29.99 (reg. $60)
- AirPods 2: $99 (reg. $129)
- Esicoo smart plugs: $18.77 (reg. $25)
- Nest Thermostat: $98 (reg. $130)
- Danjor 1800 thread count bed sheets: $23.99 (reg. $50)
- THISWORX handheld car vacuum: $36.99 (reg. $40)
- AirPods 3: $139.99 (reg. $179)
- Apple Watch SE: $239.99 (reg. $279)
- AquaSonic Black Series electric toothbrush: $29.95 (reg. $60)
- Nest Learning Thermostat: $199.99 (reg. $249)
- Apple TV 4K: $119.99 (reg. $179)
- TP-Link Kasa mini smart plugs: $24.99 (reg. $30)
- Apple MacBook Air: $899.99 (reg. $999)
- Echo Dot 4th-Gen (refurb): $34.99 (reg. $50)
- LG OLED C1 smart TV: Up to $2,002 off
- Apple AirTag 1-Pack: $27.50 (reg. $29)
- HP laptops are up to 45% off
- KIZEN digital meat thermometer (47,000+ 5-star reviews): $12.99 (reg. $25)
- Bose 700 noise cancelling headphones: $299 (reg. $379)
- Insignia 24-inch F20 smart TV with Fire TV: $99.99 (reg. $170)
- Apple MacBook Pro: $2,199 (reg. $2,499)
- Roku Express: $24.99 (reg. $30)
- ASUS laptops start at just $144.99
Go here to see this month’s best deals online!
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR’s expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.